xdm trouble

[Please CC any replies to me]

Hi,

I upgraded some packages to unstable yesterday, and now xdm
dies, restarts, dies, restarts, dies, ... so I can't log on
to fix it (I probably removed the old libX, while xdm is still
linked to it!). Is it possible to disable xdm from lilo, or boot
in any other way, so this doesn't happen? (I don't have rescues,
so if it's impossible I'll just install a minimum debian on a spare
partition, and fix it from there...)

Thanks,
--
               Ole J. Tetlie, student at the University of Oslo

Java: The elegant simplicity of C++ and the blazing speed of Smalltalk