cmucl

I have just installed cmucl, carnigie Mellon University Commol Lisp.  If
there is sufficient interest I am willing to package it, but as it quite a
large, complex system, I would rather not spend a lot of time packaging it
if there was no interest.  It includes PCL and CLX, to requested packages,
as well as other extensions to Common Lisp, including its own built in
emacs-like editor, hemlock.  So if anyone is interested in a debian package
let me know and I will package it.

Richard
dfour@emirates.net.ae
or