Frozen system

Hi,

Recently, I got libc6 installed from hamm on my Debian 1.3.0 system.
I did it using appropriate mini-howto. My aim was to use xmgr from unstable
distribution.
Now, all seems to work fine except that when I run xemacs or xmgr, my system
get randomly frozen. Then, the only thing I can do is to switch off my computer.

So, my questions are:
	Is there any know bug ?
	Is there any way to catch system error messages ? I don't know
how to see what happen.

Thanks
Franck