Re: Please recommend a quality 4GB hard drive

I build with all quantums now. They run good, fast and usually seems to be a good
deal cooler then a seagate counter part.

The main deciding factor is they have quick warranty turn. Seagates policy is
CRAP! In the last 9 months I've used about 30 SCSI and IDE Fireballs, and half
dozen 4gb atlas II. All everything has been 100% out of the box. My personal raid
has been running well over a year with 4 1gb Atlas.