RE: [Q][Thanks] How to Print in DEBIAN

	Hi!

If I remember correctly, you said you installed magicfilter. So delete or
rename your printcap file and run /usr/sbin/magicfilterconfig as root, to
create a new /etc/printcap file. I think magicfilterconfig copies a filter
into your /usr/sbin directory, so all you have to do is tweak it to your
needs. The input filter has a name similar to /usr/sbin/ljet4l-filter.

	feri.

P.S. if you need more detailed help, send me another mail.