Re: Infomagic LDR debian, and, What's Hamm and Bo?

Bruce Perens writes:
> Be nice to the user, please.

Yes, precisely.  Be nice to the user by taking note of what bothers him,
and fixing it.  I meant no disrepect for Mr. Grunloh: he has every reason
to be confused.  When a Debian user is baffled, it is evidence of a defect
in Debian, not in the user.