Re: configure network

In article <[🔎] 342514B2.F5E0AE43@psynet.net> dada wrote:
: how is the script name that Debian uses to configure network?
:
: ...the script that ask me about how configure network when I installed
: Debian 1.3.1 and that create the file /etc/init.d/network.

I dont think there is one. To find the files needing a change you can
do "find /etc/ -type f -exec grep '192.168' {} /dev/null \;", where
the '192.168' part is a prefix of the network addresses you gave when
configuring the first time. To find that prefix have a peek in
/etc/init.d/network.

Right,

							MartinS