Re: Debian ppp server how-to?

dada <dada@psynet.net> writes:

> Is there any how-to to setup an ppp server under Debian?
>
> I need detailled information becouse I'm newie :-) and I want set up
> one ppp server at my home.

Do you have the doc-linux package installed?  Look at

        file:/usr/doc/HOWTO/PPP-HOWTO.gz

in this case (using zless or by clicking the URL).

If you want to use ISDN you should also consult

        file:/usr/doc/HOWTO/mini/PPP-over-ISDN.gz

You can find the doc-linux package in the doc section of your Debian
distribution.

        Torsten

--
"What a depressingly stupid machine"
                              The Restaurant at the End of the Universe