java/c++ ide

somebody was recently asking about an IDE for java.  I just found the
following on comp.os.linux.announce, dated 28th June (i don't have time
to read it regularly any more)

>From: Falko Braeutigam <falko@softwarebuero.de>
>Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
>Subject: WipeOut 1.07 - C++/Java Development Environment
>Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 10:7:24 GMT

*** Announcing WipeOut version 1.07 ***

WipeOut is an integrated development environment for C++ and Java. It
contains project manager, class browser, make tool, central text editor
with syntax highlighting and a debugger frontend. WipeOut is available
for Linux and SunOS/Solaris both under XView.

For the new release we have especially extended the class browser and
the text editor.
Check out the changes list for all new features and fixed bugs.

You can obtain the software and documentation at:
http://www.softwarebuero.de/index-eng.html

craig

--
craig sanders
networking consultant                  Available for casual or contract