cd now working

> This means you finally got the CD drive working?

Another one, actually.  I plugged it into the controller, inserted the
module, and mounted with no problem.  THe other drive is indeed bad :(
Gee, it was all so easy with a working piece :)

However, it does strike me as a problem that the bad drive can hang the
system.  Is this a bug, or acceptable behavior?

rick