Re: focus on afterstep?

>>>>> "dpk" == dpk  <dpk@egr.msu.edu> writes:

    dpk> I just set up afterstep on my machine, and I am *really*
    dpk> impressed with it.  I have now decided to switch to it from
    dpk> fvwm2.  However, I want to get rid of ClickToFocus, however
    dpk> the following lines in my .steprc do not change it when I
    dpk> restart.

    dpk> # Change 1 to 0 in order to get the "normal" ClickToFocus
    dpk> effect ClickToFocus 0

Just delete the line completely or comment it out.

--
Brought to you by the letters O and R and the number 8.
"X -- because it's extra. Y -- because it's extra." -- TMBG