[Q] Best Strategy to install Debian 1.3 using a PCMCIA CDROM?

What Ho!

I am planning on installing Debian 1.3 on my laptop.  I have had prior
success installing 1.2 on this same laptop.  I prefer to clean up the
hard-disk and start from scratch.  But here is the problem.  This laptop
does not have a built in CDROM drive.  I have had success using a PCMCIA
CDROM with this machine in the past.  How do you think I should go ahead
with my installation?  I want to dselect packages from the PCMCIA CDROM
and not through FTP (I have a 14.4 modem. :-( ).  Can I get my PCMCIA
CDROM drive functional before running dselect?

Sudhakar
--
"I'm all for progress. It is change that I object to." -- Mark Twain
Sudhakar Chandrasekharan                            (415) 937-2354 (O)