putting lilo on the mbr, help please

Hello, any help with the folowing would be greatly appreciated:

I have an ide with debian 1.3 and win 95 on it and decided that the
rewrite_table option in lilo would be the easiest way to dual-boot the
system.

The recompilation of lilo with the rewrite_table option was successful,
but when I add a section for win95 in lilo.conf and run /sbin/lilo it
complains that lilo must reside on the mbr (i assume that win95 has
taken
the mbr).  How can I put lilo back on the mbr?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

                 / )|        Eddie Urenda           |( \