Re: Search results from dww [was: Re: debian meta-help?}

Alair Pereira do Lago wrote:

> Rick Macdonald <rickm@vsl.com> writes:
> > I just tried a search on mount. I have dwww and boa installed.
> > I only got the following. Any ideas why I don't get the rest?
>
> I do not know why.  Indeed I am using Apache as my httpd but I do not think
> this could be the problem.
>
> One guess, do you have info2www installed?
> I have the the following versions installed:
>
> --------------------
> [alair@tutu:~/octave/spline] dpkg --list  dwww info2www menu man-db
> Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
> | Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
> |/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
> ||/ Name            Version        Description
> +++-===============-==============-============================================
> ii  dwww            1.4.1-1        Read all on-line documentation via WWW
> ii  info2www        1.2.2.9-5      Read Info files with a WWW browser
> ii  menu            1.3-2          provides update-menus functions for some app
> ii  man-db          2.3.10-38      Display the on-line manual.
> [alair@tutu:~/octave/spline]

I have similar versions installed. I guess I just have to play with it
some more.

timshel:~$ dpkg --list  dwww info2www menu man-db
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
ii  dwww            1.4.1-1        Read all on-line documentation via
WWW
ii  info2www        1.2.2.9-7      Read Info files with a WWW browser
ii  menu            1.3-2          provides update-menus functions for
some app
ii  man-db          2.3.10-39      Display the on-line manual.

--
...RickM...