RE: xforms, offix: what are they?

I may be wrong, but the xforms package became the xforms0 package recently.
Purging the old xforms package and installing the 'new' xforms0 package
should get rid of and obsolete package and will work just as good. (I think -
I am using the xforms-0.86 package from hamm so that I can use the most
recent release of xfmail...)

Paul

On 11-Jun-97 Randy Edwards wrote:
>   I've got two packages installed which dselect reports are obsolete.
>They're xforms 0.81-4 and offix 2.3a1.  Does anyone know what they are and
>whether it's safe to remove them?
>
>   I also have a copy of linuxdoc-sgml 1.5-4 installed which dselects also
>reports as obsolete.  Does anyone know what the status of this package is?
>
>                          | Debian GNU/ __      o
> Regards,                 |            / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __
> (redwards@together.net)  |      ...because lockups are for convicts...
>

>--

Paul Rightley                     DX-3 Hydrodynamics, MS P940
Los Alamos National Laboratory    Los Alamos, NM 87545
Phone: (505)667-0460              Fax: (505)665-3359
Email: Paul Rightley <pright@lanl.gov>