Re: GI-Surfboard Cable modem

Does the cable modem attach directly to the PC, or does it attach to an
ethernet card installed in the PC?  If it uses the ethernet method, you
can use it ... either use the static IP that Win95 uses or install the
dhcpcd package if it's DHCP.

--
  Nathan Norman    :    Hostmaster CFNI    :    nnorman@cfni.com
    finger nnorman@cfni.com for PGP public key and other stuff