Debian Book list

For those that remembered a few weeks ago when I had posted my idea for a
Debian Manual/Book.  I got such a good response on it.  I have started the
outline but I don't feel that the current debian lists that are out are
the proper place for this.  So I have started up a list for the book.

You can subscribe to it by sending a message to
	majordomo@timberwolf.provision.net

With a body message of:
	subscribe debian-book-discussion

Then to send messages, send your email to:
	debian-book-discussion@timberwolf.provision.net

The current outline is located at
http://dabcc-www.nmsu.edu/~chad/Debian/Book.outline.html  I encurage
feedback on what should be included.  Also, if you go onto Undernet IRC, I
am usually on the channel #Debian with the nick WildOne-

Chad D. Zimmerman
chad@dabcc-www.nmsu.edu
http://dabcc-www.nmsu.edu/~chad/