Re: package conflicts

   Guy Maor <maor@ece.utexas.edu> writes:

   > Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> writes:
   >
   > >   psfonts

   There's gsfonts, fonts for ghostscript.  Is that what you mean?

I got some sort of "can't find psfonts" error, I forget the details,
when I was using a bad copy of one of the package in the tex directory.
I can't check the name of the package now, something like psnfs(?)
I asked here, and someone told me to get the psnfs(?) package from the
stable directory instead of unstable, and everything worked.  I never did
figure out why.  However, it did seem that dselect went looking for a
package called psfonts when it really wanted psnfs(?)

Sorry to be so vague, but a vague answer is better than no answer.  Sometimes.