[semi-off topic]I need a little help ...

Hello,

I finally got Debian (mostly rex) installed on my Toshiba Tecra
720CDT laptop.  I need some help getting a handle on a few things
though.  I can't seem to find the key combo to switch resolutions
under X.  On a desktop system, this is just CTL-ALT-(+/-), but
the "+" is on the number pad.  guess what, I don't have a number
pad!  Any help would be appreciated.  Also, anybody have one of
these working with the built in modem?

Thanks in advance.

Richard G. Roberto
richr@bear.com