Fixed: Latex, Tex, PCMCIA

Hello,

PCMCIA:
Thanks to everyone who helped me get this stuff working.  Brian
and Luis got me past the PCMCIA sestup with a little hand
holding.  It seems that I answered the question about being
connected to a network "yes" which meant the networking got
configured at boot time in /etc/init.d/network.  This script gets
run before the PCMCIA stuff gets setup, so when the PCMCIA stuff
gets setup, the routes, gateway, etc are already set, and things
get confused (at least they did for me).  The solution I used was
to remove the setup info from /etc/init.d/network and put it in
/etc/pcmcia/network.opts (thanks Brian).

The rest of the problems regarding latex, tex, etc. were resolved
when I upgraded to libc5_5.4*.

Now I just need to get X working with this laptop docked!

Thanks everybody.

Richard G. Roberto
richr@bear.com