nmbd question...

Hi,

I've had samba running for a while and ignored nmbd but I now would like
this to run as well.  I've read the man page and would like to run it from
inetd.  My question is does anyone know where the default place for the
hosts file that it uses is?  And/or what the file is called?

Or do you have to specify the name of the file on the command line with the
-H option?

Thanks,

Adam.