Re: Daylight Savings Time problem

On 9 Apr 1996, Kai Henningsen wrote:

> gerry@blue.intele.net (Gerry Jensen)  wrote on 08.04.96 in <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.91.960408114136.18571A-100000@blue.intele.net>:
>
> I don't know about the US timezones, but the European ones have a nifty
> method for finding the right one: there's a directory Europe, below which
> you find some well-known cities. You usually pick one you know has the
> same zone as you.

It's just the same for Latin America.  Usually, this part of the world is
considered a forgotten corner by almost every software package, but Debian
0.93 offered my a well configured Bogota (Colombia) time zone.  Really
nice!

Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co