Re: Shadow Passwords

Actually I think the new shadow password suite with more suitable copyright
is released. Getting an ELF version of the system running is our first
priority, but shadow passwords are still on the queue. Actually, I would like
to have the option to use MD5 to hash them, too. Note that MD5 hashing can't
be the out-of-the-box-default because it is not compatible with sharing
password files with other Unix hosts.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios
Toy Story: > US$177M domestic box office receipts and an Oscar so far.