Re: lwared

> > Then I fired up my old 386 as Netware 3.11 server.
> > started the router daemons and lwared itself in LinuxBox.
> > Then I tryed to ATTACH to LinWare with ATTACH LINUX/ROOT command
> > and the dosemu froze totally  8(
>
> I hope I understand this. You were running LinuxWare "native" on the Linux
> host, and then tried to run a Novell client in the DOS box on the same
> machine. If that's the case, you were running two "computers" with the same
> IP address. Could that have confused things? I don't know how network packets

> get redirected to the DOS box rather than native software on the same system,
> but this deserves some consideration.

I think it should work, we are running IPX here.  or maybe not..
The Ethernet address is same for Linuxware 'machine' and
'workstation'.  This could mess things up.  Not a big deal, nobody in
his right mind would run this kind of setup in real life.

> Should I make a mailing list for all of the people who are playing with
> LinuxWare on Debian?

Maybe not yet, if this thing really takes off, then it might even be
good enough for comp.os.linuxware group :)
Cheers...
--
Lauri Tischler, Network Admin          Tel: +358-0-47846331
Finlandia Interface Oy                 Fax: +358-0-47846500