Toshiba 3100SX : "No BIOS32 etx..."

The Debian Boot/Rootdisks 0.93 R5 are able to boot my Toshiba (386SX16,
7 MB RAM) and to format the HDD, but it is not possible to load
1basedisk.  Are there other boot kernels available to install the Debian
distribution?

Since the HDD was already partitioned (running Slackware), I started the
install menu with "2" (swap), then I choose "3" (format /dev/hda2); "4"
(mount /dev/hda2 as /); "5" (install base) from /dev/fd0; it starts to
uncompress the disk, but after 10 sec. it sits there and shows
"Installing basedisk one..." -- probably because this Toshiba does not
have BIOS32 extentions.

--
Karl Eichwalder         | keichwa@gwdg.de             |     ( )/'( )