SolidWorks/Autodesk/AutoCAD Users

Hi,

Hope you’re doing well!

Would you be interested in SolidWorks/Autodesk/AutoCADUsers List for your sales and marketing campaigns?

We provide top decision maker’s contacts acrossNorth America, Latin America, EMEA, and APAC.

Also we have technology users like: Autodesk, AutoCAD, Adobe, Ansys, Graphisoft, PTC,Microsoft, ESRI, VMware, Symantec, Borland, BENTLEY, Axeda, PTC Mathcad,SolidWorks, ENOVIA, CATIA, CINEMA4D, EDS CORPORATION, ADOBE, Siemens Teamcenter, Dassault ENOVIA, PTC , AutoCAD, SAP PLM, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit, 3ds Max,Autodesk Inventor, PTC Windchill, PTC Creo, PTC Integrity, PTC Arbortext,Vernor, And many more.

Industries wise you might be interested totarget:
Graphic Design firms
Architecture & Planning firms
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering firms
Animation and Designing firms
Events Services firms etc.….

Thought you may be interested in thissoftware’s: 3D CAD software, 3Dprinting, Construction software, drafting software, Painting software, Designengineering and Civil engineering.

Information Fields – Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name,and Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, EmployeeSize and industry.

Please review and let me know if you areinterested and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

Await for response!

Best regards
Alvis Scott
Marketing Consultant

if you are not interested in receiving further emails, please reply back with“LEAVEOUT� in the subject line�