OT Announcing i386 netboot iso for Devuan (Alpha 2)

Para quien le pueda interesar. Al fin y al cabo es la más nueva de sus derivadas.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Reurich" <daniel@centurion.net.nz>
To: <dng@lists.dyne.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 9:12 AM
Subject: [Dng] Announcing i386 netboot iso for Devuan (Alpha 2)

You can find it at:

http://packages.devuan.org/alpha-iso-cd/devuan-jessie-netboot-i386-alpha2.iso

Known issues:

* default hostname = debian (netcfg udeb)
* the name Debian appears in taskmanager in reference to 'Desktop Environment' * if 'standard utilities' are left selected in task-select the installation step fails (dependency conflict between nfs-common and libdevmapper)
* systemd bits are still installed even though we use sysvinit.

Any other issues, please file an issue against devuan-installer project in git lab, email me, or try and catch me on irc #devuan

Cheers :D

Saludos
========
| ISMAEL |