Re: exim4

El día 1 de julio de 2014, 16:03, tony <tony@sumag.co.cu> escribió:
> hola a todos tengo configurado un exim4 y quiciera que autenticara contra
> ldap, a ver si me explico quiero hacer uso de los usuarios virtuales en exim
> como mismo se hace con postfix pero no logro realizar la configuracion....
>
> Si alguien tiene algun manual que me pueda facilitar u otra info por favar
> hagamela llegar no yengo acceso a inet y por eso se me hace muy dificil.

Ojo que en debian exim4 viene con varios componentes:

  To use Exim 4, you need at least the following packages:

   exim4-base
          support files for all Exim MTA (v4) packages

   exim4-config
          configuration for the Exim MTA (v4)

   exim4-daemon-light
          lightweight exim MTA (v4) daemon

   Just apting the metapackage exim4 will pull in the other packages per
   dependency. You'll get an exim daemon with minimal feature set (no
   external lookups).

   If you need more advanced features like LDAP, sqlite, PostgreSQL and
   MySQL data lookups, SASL and SPA SMTP authentication, embedded Perl
   interpreter, and exiscan-acl for integration of virus-scanners and
   SpamAssassin, you can replace exim4-daemon-heavy instead of
   exim4-daemon-light. Additionally, the source package offers
   infrastructure to build your own custom-tailored exim4-daemon-custom
   which exactly fits your special local needs. The infrastructure to do
   so is already in place, see debian/rules for instructions.

Por lo que tendrás que instalar: exim4-daemon-heavy

S2.