Re: Necesito Remastersys para Debian 7

El Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:40:13 -0500, academia escribió:

> Hola lista. NO TENGO INTERNET. Pudiera alguien enviarme a mi privado la
> última versión de remastersys para Debian 7. Otra forma, pues enviarme
> el link directo de descarga para que un colega que sí tiene internet me
> ayude a obtenerlo.

En su página dice:

***
Welcome to Remastersys
I have been doing this for almost 7 years now and after all the bs some
folks created for me I have decided to stop development of remastersys
and it will no longer be available. The remastersys forum sections will
stay up for a very short period of time and then will be removed. I just
have no desire to put up with it anymore for a free software project.
I've had enough and will no longer be doing anything with development.

I thank all the good people I've met over the years and thank them very
much for their support of remastersys and apologize for having to stop.

If you would like a copy of the sources I use, please make a $50 donation
and mention you want the sources.

I will email you the sources within a day or so of the payment clearing.

I have re-enabled the repositories for now but don't know how long I will
be able to keep them up.
***

La última versión que veo disponible es la de squeeze ¿quieres ese
paquete?

Saludos,

--
Camaleón