Four Very Popular Articles on New Trends & Current Meltdown

I trust this email finds you in great health...

Here are four very popular articles that I thought I should share with you as
they reflect on the current meltdown and what brand new opportunities it is
also creating around the world and particularly for the Middle East and KSA

The current global crisis is now desperately seeking for new expressions, new
ideas and innovations and now organizations must create their own new distinct
voice with powerful identity to come forward as new leaders....here are some
bold suggestions

A Worldwide Corporate Metamorphosis
http://www.bi-me.com/main.php?id=32647&t=1&c=62&cg=4&mset=1021

The Nine New Mega Shifts & Opportunities
http://www.bizcommunity.com/Article/196/82/31446.html

The Global Meltdown Creates New Global Champions
http://www.bi-me.com/main.php?id=30919&t=1&c=62&cg=4&mset=

The Positive "R" Words
http://www.salesvantage.com/article/1322/The-Positive-R-words

I trust your plans in your arena are playing out well for you but still what
do you think are your biggest expansion challenges for 2009 and beyond?

If you or your team members want to explore some new and exciting ideas let us
know and I will happy to share some latest strategies

Should I keep you on my list to send you some more articles next month? Just
let me know

Regards

Kristal Wallis
Corporate Relations