Ref: 01/007/HRD/AKCOM
Date: 21/02/2007

JOB ALERT!
Could you be the right person for this job offer? What if our judgement
was wrong? You might want to try your hands on it but unfortunately we are only looking for professionals with exceptional expertise, highly spirited individuals who are ready to take up a rewarding challenges in
the oil and gas industry.

Aker kvaerner,a well established and reputable oil/gas company with rapidly growing wide network of outlets around the world, seeks to attract resourceful individuals craving for a refreshing opportunity yet characteristically possesses the skill and uprightness to excellently deliver amidst limited assistance.

JOB LOCATION
- Europe
-Africa
-Australia

METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All interested candidates should reply via mail with updated
Resumes (CV).
- Interested applicants must specify job location.
- Only applicants who possess the required qualifications will be
short-listed whence consequently contacted.

All Resumes should be fowarded to:
ak-recruitingdept07@138mail.com
For further recruiting prosedures to be taking on your appointment
with Aker Kvaerner Company.

Best Regards,
Kurt Anderson
HR Department,