Fwd: Tasks pages also in Polish language (Was: Data packages. (with BitTorrent) )

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andreas Tille
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:14 AM
Subject: Tasks pages also in Polish language (Was: Data packages.
(with BitTorrent) )
To: Debian Med Project List
Cc: Lukasz Szybalski

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, Charles Plessy wrote:

> Le Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:49:41AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

>> AddLanguage pl .pl
>>
>> which works for all languages except for Polish.
>
> Maybe because it looks like perl script ?

The technical issue to render our tasks pages in Polish language is solved.
See for instance:

  http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging.html.pl_PL#fslview

If you would like to help on the translation side: There are a lot
of links saying:

  Translate description

Just go for it to make our native language support better!

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de