Everything's here.

I saw you traveling here and got my mouth water? Yes, it is truth that I loved u immediately.
Usually I'm not writing or calling fellows first but something happened to me when I checked up your account.
Oh, name of mine is Latonya. Write me about you. What is about ur free time? What could impress u? Which meal do you like?
What can prevent you to write me tomorrow?:)
I am in the Internet at 11 pm tomorrow. Wanna talk to you!