Re: Welche Pakete installiert tasksel?

Am Mon, 2003-03-24 um 23.33 schrieb Thomas Klinger:
> Hallo,
>
> eine Frage rein aus Interesse: welche Pakete installiert tasksel eigentlich,
> wenn ich z.B. "Laptop" auswähle? Hab leider nix gefunden, was mir
> weiterhelfen würde ...

Aus /usr/doc/tasksel/README:

[Zitat]

On startup, the tasksel program will read
/usr/share/tasksel/debian-tasks.desc for information about what tasks
are
available and their descriptions and sections. Next it will read
/var/lib/dpkg/available. Task: fields in that file can be used to state
that a package belongs to a task or tasks. Also, the package names are
used
to identify task packages (matching "task-*").

[/Zitat]

--

Matthias Hentges
Cologne / Germany

[www.hentges.net] -> PGP welcome, HTML tolerated
ICQ: 97 26 97 4   -> No files, no URL's

My OS: Debian Woody: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice