Fwd: [Muscle] Towitoko driver and MATRICA

Hallo Alle

Vielleicht kann jemand untenstehende beantworten, AFAIR gibt es
Moneyplex-Nutzer unter euch.

Subject: [Muscle] Towitoko driver and MATRICA
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:14:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Carlos Prados <cprados@yahoo.com>
To: muscle@lists.musclecard.com

Hi,

Is anybody subscribed to this list is using Matrica
Moneyplex HBCI along with the Towitoko driver they
provide via Online Update? If so, I would like to
know:

- if they are providing the source code of the
towitoko driver or some pointer to the place where it
can be downloaded.
- if they are distributting the Towitoko driver along
with some licensing note.
- if they declare somewhere in the documentation who
is the copyright owner of the driver.

I'm asking this question here because I have more than
serious suspects that the binary driver they are
distributing is basically the free towitoko driver
written by myself, with some adaptations.

Thanks for any information you can provide,
Carlos.