Re: iwlwifi and symbols table

De: "Rodary Jacques" <rodaryj@free.fr>
À: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-user-french@lists.debian.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 11 Janvier 2018 16:39:16
Objet: iwlwifi and symbols table

Hi

I just upgraded to Stretch. At boot I get a warning: " No symbols table" (actually it is in French: "pas de table des symboles"). Nevertheless everything works, except my access point: "modprobe iwlwifi.ko" can't find this module in the kernel directory, but this module is there. I remember there was a problem with this module in Jessie, but I can't remember the solution. Please help.

bonjour,

pourquoi vouloir s'exprimer en chat crevé les anglois nous ont lâchés?

pour votre problème, pourriez vous installer ceci :

 apt-cache search iwlwifi
firmware-iwlwifi - Binary firmware for Intel Wireless cards

locate iwlwifi.ko
/lib/modules/4.14.0-3-amd64/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwlwifi.ko
/lib/modules/4.9.0-4-amd64/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwlwifi.ko

slt
bernard