Re: Tableau de bord Mate

Le 09/09/2016 à 21:49, humbert.olivier.1@free.fr a écrit :
À noter qu'il y a eu pas mal de commits sur l'empaquetage de MATE aujourd'hui autour de 17h40 en France métropolitaine (15h40 UTC) :
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-mate-commits/Week-of-Mon-20160905/thread.html

Merci Martin Wimpress !

Oui, merci Martin Wimpress !

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz un autre packageur Debian de MATE est en train de péter un câble sur tous les rapports de bug concernant MATE, il ne supporte plus que ceux qui sont en instable postent des rapports de bug :

I don't need to start debugging things when I already know the issue is resolved by a new upstream release of MATE.

Your bug report isn't telling us news, it's just annoying. And if you don't think my reaction is justified, just go to the MATE package bug tracker and check how many bug reports we already got which all can be traced down to this single upload of gtk+3.0.

Do you really not understand how annoying this is when people come and tell you over again "Your stuff is broken, did you know?"

These bug reports are USELESS and ANNOYING because they are redundant. I am all for locking up the Debian bug tracker with an account mechanism because users STILL think the Debian bug tracker is a FUCKING SUPPORT FORUM!

I know stuff is broken, FFS!

L'arrivé des paquets en version 1.15 va faire du bien.  :o)

|              FRÉDÉRIC MASSOT               |
|     http://www.juliana-multimedia.com      |
|   mailto:frederic@juliana-multimedia.com   |
| +33.(0)2.97.54.77.94  +33.(0)6.67.19.95.69 |