Happy New Year from the King!

Hey guys,

I just want to take a minute to wish everyone on my list Happy New
Year!  2006 was, on the whole, a pretty dang good year for me, and
I can assure you 2007 will be that much better.  Stay tuned for
really neat "breakthroughs" in "attraction science" this year.

*****Advertisement*****
What if everything you ever thought you knew about dating and
relationships was just plain wrong?  Would you keep doing the same
things and getting the same results?  Or would you try something
new and radically different?  To stop dating, and
start living, go to http://www.johnalanis.com/ultimate_system.htm
before this site is removed.
**********************

In the meantime enjoy the football pigout, relax, recover, and get
ready for an extremely exciting 2007!

If you don't have a great woman to spend this New Year's with, then
go to http://www.johnalanis.com/ultimate_system.htm to discover how
to get one to approach you first, no matter your looks age or
income, so you can be sure to have one (or more!) next New Years!

OK, I'm outta here!

On with the fun...

-John Alanis
"The King of Let 'em Come to You"

PS Ready to step up to the big leagues and live a lifetime of
success and choice with women?  Then go to
http://www.johnalanis.com/ultimate_system.htm right now!

Copyright, Art Of Steel, Inc.  MMVII

This email is protected by copyright, MMVII, Art Of Steel, Inc.
All right reserved. Reproduction in any form of any
portion of this email is strictly prohibited without the
express written consent of Art Of Steel, Inc. and John Alanis,
Inc.

John Alanis
Art Of Steel, Inc.
4424 Gaines Ranch Loop #1514
Austin, TX, USA
512 892 8839 Phone
helpme@womenapproachyou.com
http://www.JohnAlanis.com

4404 W. William Cannon Dr. #P-166
Austin, TX 78749

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIxMnBzMtCwM7OzsLJyc