Phone number acquired?

Hey guys,

A while back I ran across a website published by a men's magazine
that rate "pick up women" systems.  It was rather dated, but it did
have some interesting information, dating all the way back to Eric
Weber's "How to Pick Up Chicks," published in the 1970's.

What was most interesting to me, however was how they "rated" these
systems.

***Advertisement***
A whole new approach to dating, women, and relationships that
allows me to choose my own relationships with women, anytime,
anyplace, anywhere, devoid of all heartbreak or misery, and I'm
convinced any man can copy what I'm doing, no matter your looks,
age, or income.  Why would any sane man reveal these secrets if
they were true?  To discover the answer go to
http://www.johnalanis.com/ultimate_system.htm right now.

What they did was spend a few days reading and studying each
system, then went out to the field to spring their new found
knowledge on unsuspecting women.  Then they would assign each
system a rating based on how successful they were.

Not a bad idea for a story, but there was one, fatal flaw in their
ratings method.  They defined "success" by whether or not they
acquired a phone number.

That's a terrible way to define success with women.  In reality,
these guys were not rating attraction systems, they were rating
phone number getting systems.  Hey, that's great if your goal is to
collect a huge pile of paper with phone numbers in women's
handwriting, but if you actually want to have relationships with
women it's a terrible measure.

Getting phone numbers is easy.  You just ask.  Some women will give
a phone number, some won't.  Some will give you disconnected
numbers, some will give numbers they don't answer, and some will
actually give you their real number--but never answer or call you
back.

The point I want to make is this:  acquiring contact information
from a woman is a very small part of the attraction process, and in
fact, the act of asking for one can kill attraction dead.  Why?
Because losers and posers ask for phone numbers, and when you do
that, you're put into that category, even if she's initially
attracted to you.

The secret is to set up a meeting with her first, then exchange,
"contact information," almost as an afterthought.  Then you meet
her and carry on the attraction process until you get your intended
result, whatever that is for you.

The only way to measure success with desirable women is by whether
or not you get your intended results, and I'm pretty sure your
intended result is more than a stack of phone numbers.

In my humble opinion, toilet paper is more useful than those.  Give
me a real, live, fun woman--that's the only way to measure success.

On with the fun....

-John Alanis
"The King of Let 'em Come to You"

PS  Ready to attract desirable women quickly and easily?  Then go
to http://www.johnalanis.com/event_reg.htm
 to discover how.

***Important Note***
All my emails are archived
at http://www.johnalanis.com
and updated daily.
If you prefer to view them as
RSS, you may syndicate them
there, as well as view them online
in a blog format.
********************

Copyright, Art Of Steel, Inc.  MMVI

This email is protected by copyright, MMVI, Art Of Steel, Inc.
All right reserved. Reproduction in any form of any
portion of this email is strictly prohibited without the
express written consent of Art Of Steel, Inc. and John Alanis,
Inc.

By accepting and reading this, you agree to all of
the following: This newsletter, and all the opinions
expressed herein, are for personal entertainment
purposes only, and are not professional advice. You,
and you alone, are solely responsible for the use
of the ideas, concepts, opinions and content and
hold Art of Steel, Inc. and all members and affiliates
harmless in any event or claim. If you are under
the age of 18, please go to the link at the end
of this email to stop receiving it immediately or send
mail to:

John Alanis
Art Of Steel, Inc.
4404 W. William Cannon Dr. #P-166
Austin, TX, 78749 USA
512 892 8839 Phone
support@womenapproachyou.com
http://www.JohnAlanis.com

4404 W. William Cannon Dr. #P-166
Austin, TX 78749

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIxMnBzMtCwM7OzsLJyc