Re: shorewall configuration

Le mer 15/01/2003 à 09:59, P Gaudron a écrit :
> >De : claude.parisot <Claude.PARISOT@wanadoo.fr>
>
> Peux-tu fournir une copie des différents fichiers de conf ?

Oui, j'ai un peu tardé, j'avais essayé une autre config et j'avais
bloqué toutes connexions ...
>  J'ai en fait modifié peu de choses, ma connexion est pour un poste seul, pas de

 réseau local, connexion par modem

                         Merci
> [...]
> >

> >    Zones: net all
> > Validating interfaces file...
> > Validating hosts file...
> > Determining Hosts in Zones...
> > Error: No interfaces defined
>
> L'interface ppp0 est-elle définie dans ton fichier interfaces ?
>
> [...]
> > #ZONE	 INTERFACE	BROADCAST	OPTIONS
> > net	 ppp0		   -		noping
>

> --

#
# Include the standard common.def file
#
. /etc/shorewall/common.def
#
# The following rule is non-standard and compensates for tardy
# DNS replies
#
run_iptables -A common -p udp --sport 53 -mstate --state NEW -j DROP

#
# Shorewall 1.3 -- Interfaces File
#
# /etc/shorewall/interfaces
#
#	You must add an entry in this file for each network interface on your
#	firewall system.
#
# Columns are:
#
#	ZONE		Zone for this interface. Must match the short name
#			of a zone defined in /etc/shorewall/zones.
#
#			If the interface serves multiple zones that will be
#			defined in the /etc/shorewall/hosts file, you should
#			place "-" in this column.
#
#	INTERFACE	Name of interface. Each interface may be listed only
#			once in this file. You may NOT specify the name of
#			an alias (e.g., eth0:0) here; see
#			http://www.shorewall.net/FAQ.htm#faq18
#
#			DO NOT DEFINE THE LOOPBACK INTERFACE (lo) IN THIS FILE.
#
#	BROADCAST	The broadcast address for the subnetwork to which the
#			interface belongs. For P-T-P interfaces, this
#			column is left black.If the interface has multiple
#			addresses on multiple subnets then list the broadcast
#			addresses as a comma-separated list.
#
#			If you use the special value "detect", the firewall
#			will detect the broadcast address for you. If you
#			select this option, the interface must be up before
#			the firewall is started, you must have iproute
#			installed and the interface must only be associated
#			with a single subnet.
#
#			If you don't want to give a value for this column but
#			you want to enter a value in the OPTIONS column, enter
#			"-" in this column.
#
#	OPTIONS		A comma-separated list of options including the
#			following:
#
#			dhcp	     - interface is managed by DHCP or used by
#                                      a DHCP server running on the firewall or
#				       you have a static IP but are on a LAN
#				       segment with lots of Laptop DHCP clients.
#			noping	     - icmp echo-request (ping) packets
#				       addressed to the firewall should
#				       be ignored on this interface
#			filterping   - icmp echo-request (ping) packets
#				       addressed to the firewall should
#				       be controlled by the rules file and
#				       applicable policy. If neither 'noping'
#				       nor 'filterping' are specified then
#				       the firewall will respond to 'ping'
#				       requests. 'filterping' takes
#				       precedence over 'noping' if both are
#				       given.
#			routestopped - (Deprecated -- use
#				       /etc/shorewall/routestopped)
#				       When the firewall is stopped, allow
#				       and route traffic to and from this
#				       interface.
#			norfc1918    - This interface should not receive
#				       any packets whose source is in one
#				       of the ranges reserved by RFC 1918
#				       (i.e., private or "non-routable"
#				       addresses. If packet mangling is
#				       enabled in shorewall.conf, packets
#				       whose destination addresses are
#				       reserved by RFC 1918 are also rejected.
#			multi	     - This interface has multiple IP
#				       addresses and you want to be able to
#				       route between them.
#			routefilter  - turn on kernel route filtering for this
#				       interface (anti-spoofing measure). This
#                                      option can also be enabled globally in
#				       the /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf file.
#			dropunclean  - Logs and drops mangled/invalid packets
#
#			logunclean   - Logs mangled/invalid packets but does
#				       not drop them.
#	.	.	blacklist    - Check packets arriving on this interface
#				       against the /etc/shorewall/blacklist
#				       file.
#			maclist	     - Connection requests from this interface
#				       are compared against the contents of
#				       /etc/shorewall/maclist. If this option
#				       is specified, the interface must be
#				       an ethernet NIC and must be up before
#				       Shorewall is started.
#			tcpflags     - Packets arriving on this interface are
#				       checked for certain illegal combinations
#				       of TCP flags. Packets found to have
#				       such a combination of flags are handled
#				       according to the setting of
#				       TCP_FLAGS_DISPOSITION after having been
#				       logged according to the setting of
#				       TCP_FLAGS_LOG_LEVEL.
#			proxyarp     -
#				Sets
#				/proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/<interface>/proxy_arp.
#				Do NOT use this option if you are
#				employing Proxy ARP through entries in
#				/etc/shorewall/proxyarp. This option is
#				intended soley for use with Proxy ARP
#				sub-networking as described at:
#				http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/Proxy-ARP-Subnet
#
#			The order in which you list the options is not
#			significant but the list should have no embedded white
#			space.
#
#	Example 1:	Suppose you have eth0 connected to a DSL modem and
#			eth1 connected to your local network and that your
#			local subnet is 192.168.1.0/24. The interface gets
#			it's IP address via DHCP from subnet
#			206.191.149.192/27 and you want pings from the internet
#			to be ignored. You interface a DMZ with subnet
#			192.168.2.0/24 using eth2. You want to be able to
#			access the firewall from the local network when the
#			firewall is stopped.
#
#			Your entries for this setup would look like:
#
#			net	eth0	206.191.149.223	noping,dhcp
#			local	eth1	192.168.1.255	routestopped
#			dmz	eth2	192.168.2.255
#
#	Example 2:	The same configuration without specifying broadcast
#			addresses is:
#
#			net	eth0	detect		noping,dhcp
#			loc	eth1	detect		routestopped
#			dmz	eth2	detect
#
#	Example 3:	You have a simple dial-in system with no ethernet
#			connections and you want to ignore ping requests.
#
#			net	ppp0	-		noping
#ZONE	 INTERFACE	BROADCAST	OPTIONS
net	ppp0		detect		norfc1918,routefilter,
#LAST LINE -- ADD YOUR ENTRIES BEFORE THIS ONE -- DO NOT REMOVE
#
# Shorewall 1.3 -- Policy File
#
# /etc/shorewall/policy
#
#	This file determines what to do with a new connection request if we
#	don't get a match from the /etc/shorewall/rules file or from the
#	/etc/shorewall/common[.def] file. For each source/destination pair, the
#	file is processed in order until a match is found ("all" will match
#	any client or server).
#
# Columns are:
#
#	SOURCE		Source zone. Must be the name of a zone defined
#			in /etc/shorewall/zones, $FW or "all".
#
#	DEST		Destination zone. Must be the name of a zone defined
#			in /etc/shorewall/zones, $FW or "all"
#
#		WARNING: Firewall->Firewall policies are not allowed; if
#			 you have a policy where both SOURCE and DEST are $FW,
#			 Shorewall will not start!
#
#	POLICY		Policy if no match from the rules file is found. Must
#			be "ACCEPT", "DROP", "REJECT" or "CONTINUE"
#
#	LOG LEVEL	If supplied, each connection handled under the default
#			POLICY is logged at that level. If not supplied, no
#			log message is generated. See syslog.conf(5) for a
#			description of log levels.
#
#			If you don't want to log but need to specify the
#			following column, place "_" here.
#
#	LIMIT:BURST	If passed, specifies the maximum TCP connection rate
#			and the size of an acceptable burst. If not specified,
#			TCP connections are not limited.
#
#	As shipped, the default policies are:
#
#	a) All connections from the local network to the internet are allowed
#	b) All connections from the internet are ignored but logged at syslog
#	   level KERNEL.INFO.
#	d) All other connection requests are rejected and logged at level
#	   KERNEL.INFO.
#SOURCE		DEST		POLICY		LOG LEVEL	LIMIT:BURST
fw		net		ACCEPT
net		all		DROP		info
all		all		REJECT		info
#LAST LINE -- ADD YOUR ENTRIES ABOVE THIS LINE -- DO NOT REMOVE
#  /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf V1.3 - Change the following variables to
#  match your setup
#
#  This program is under GPL [http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.htm]
#
#  This file should be placed in /etc/shorewall
#
#  (c) 1999,2000,2001,2002 - Tom Eastep (teastep@shorewall.net)
#
# PATH - Change this if you want to change the order in which Shorewall
#        searches directories for executable files.
#
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin

#
# NAME OF THE FIREWALL ZONE
#
# Name of the firewall zone -- if not set or if set to an empty string, "fw"
# is assumed.
#
FW=fw

#
# SUBSYSTEM LOCK FILE
#
# Set this to the name of the lock file expected by your init scripts. For
# RedHat, this should be /var/lock/subsys/shorewall. On Debian, it
# should be /var/state/shorewall. If your init scripts don't use lock files,
# set this to "".
#

SUBSYSLOCK=/var/lock/subsys/shorewall

#
# SHOREWALL TEMPORARY STATE DIRECTORY
#
# This is the directory where the firewall maintains state information while
# it is running
#

STATEDIR=/var/lib/shorewall

#
# ALLOW RELATED CONNECTIONS
#
# Set this to "yes" or "Yes" if you want to accept all connection requests
# that are related to already established connections. For example, you want
# to accept FTP data connections. If you say "no" here, then to accept
# these connections between particular zones or hosts, you must include
# explicit "related" rules in /etc/shorewall/rules.
#

ALLOWRELATED=yes

#
# KERNEL MODULE DIRECTORY
#
# If your netfilter kernel modules are in a directory other than
# /lib/modules/`uname -r`/kernel/net/ipv4/netfilter then specify that
# directory in this variable. Example: MODULESDIR=/etc/modules.

MODULESDIR=

#
# LOG RATE LIMITING
#
# The next two variables can be used to control the amount of log output
# generated. LOGRATE is expressed as a number followed by an optional
# `/second',  `/minute', `/hour', or `/day' suffix and specifies the maximum
# rate at which a particular message will occur. LOGBURST determines the
# maximum initial burst size that will be logged. If set empty, the default
# value of 5 will be used.
#
# Example:
#
#	LOGRATE=10/minute
#	LOGBURST=5
#
# If BOTH variables are set empty then logging will not be rate-limited.
#

LOGRATE=
LOGBURST=

#
# LEVEL AT WHICH TO LOG 'UNCLEAN' PACKETS
#
# This variable determines the level at which Mangled/Invalid packets are logged
# under the 'dropunclean' interface option. If you set this variable to an
# empty value (e.g., LOGUNCLEAN= ), Mangled/Invalid packets will be dropped
# silently.
#
# The value of this variable also determines the level at which Mangled/Invalid
# packets are logged under the 'logunclean' interface option. If the variable
# is empty, these packets will still be logged at the 'info' level.
#

LOGUNCLEAN=info

#
# LOG FILE LOCATION
#
# This variable tells the /sbin/shorewall program where to look for Shorewall
# log messages. If not set or set to an empty string (e.g., LOGFILE="") then
# /var/log/messages is assumed.
#
# WARNING: The LOGFILE variable simply tells the 'shorewall' program where to
#          look for Shorewall messages.It does NOT control the destination for
#          these messages. For information about how to do that, see
#
#              http://www.shorewall.net/FAQ.htm#faq6

LOGFILE=/var/log/messages

#
# ENABLE NAT SUPPORT
#
# You probally want yes here. Only gateways not doing NAT in any form, like
# SNAT,DNAT masquerading, port forwading etc. should say "no" here.
#
NAT_ENABLED=Yes

#
# ENABLE MANGLE SUPPORT
#
# If you say "no" here, Shorewall will ignore the /etc/shorewall/tos file
# and will not initialize the mangle table when starting or stopping
# your firewall. You must enable mangling if you want Traffic Shaping
# (see TC_ENABLED below).
#
MANGLE_ENABLED=Yes

#
# ENABLE IP FORWARDING
#
# If you say "On" or "on" here, IPV4 Packet Forwarding is enabled. If you
# say "Off" or "off", packet forwarding will be disabled. You would only want
# to disable packet forwarding if you are installing Shorewall on a
# standalone system or if you want all traffic through the Shorewall system
# to be handled by proxies.
#
# If you set this variable to "Keep" or "keep", Shorewall will neither
# enable nor disable packet forwarding.
#
IP_FORWARDING=Off

#
# AUTOMATICALLY ADD NAT IP ADDRESSES
#
# If you say "Yes" or "yes" here, Shorewall will automatically add IP addresses
# for each NAT external address that you give in /etc/shorewall/nat. If you say
# "No" or "no", you must add these aliases youself.
#
ADD_IP_ALIASES=Yes

#
# AUTOMATICALLY ADD SNAT IP ADDRESSES
#
# If you say "Yes" or "yes" here, Shorewall will automatically add IP addresses
# for each SNAT external address that you give in /etc/shorewall/masq. If you say
# "No" or "no", you must add these aliases youself. LEAVE THIS SET TO "No" unless
# you are sure that you need it -- most people don't!!!
#
ADD_SNAT_ALIASES=No

#
# ENABLE TRAFFIC SHAPING
#
# If you say "Yes" or "yes" here, Traffic Shaping is enabled in the firewall. If
# you say "No" or "no" then traffic shaping is not enabled. If you enable traffic
# shaping you must have iproute[2] installed (the "ip" and "tc" utilities) and
# you must enable packet mangling above.
#
TC_ENABLED=No

#
# BLACKLIST DISPOSITION
#
# Set this variable to the action that you want to perform on packets from
# Blacklisted systems. Must be DROP or REJECT. If not set or set to empty,
# DROP is assumed.
#
BLACKLIST_DISPOSITION=DROP

#
# BLACKLIST LOG LEVEL
#
# Set this variable to the syslogd level that you want blacklist packets logged
# (beward of DOS attacks resulting from such logging). If not set, no logging
# of blacklist packets occurs.
#
BLACKLIST_LOGLEVEL=

#
# MSS CLAMPING
#
# Set this variable to "Yes" or "yes" if you want the TCP "Clamp MSS to PMTU"
# option. This option is most commonly required when your internet
# interface is some variant of PPP (PPTP or PPPoE). Your kernel must
# have CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_TCPMSS set.
#
# [From the kernel help:
#
#    This option adds a `TCPMSS' target, which allows you to alter the
#    MSS value of TCP SYN packets, to control the maximum size for that
#    connection (usually limiting it to your outgoing interface's MTU
#    minus 40).
#
#    This is used to overcome criminally braindead ISPs or servers which
#    block ICMP Fragmentation Needed packets.  The symptoms of this
#    problem are that everything works fine from your Linux
#    firewall/router, but machines behind it can never exchange large
#    packets:
#        1) Web browsers connect, then hang with no data received.
#	 2) Small mail works fine, but large emails hang.
#	 3) ssh works fine, but scp hangs after initial handshaking.
# ]
#
# If left blank, or set to "No" or "no", the option is not enabled.
#
CLAMPMSS=No

#
# ROUTE FILTERING
#
# Set this variable to "Yes" or "yes" if you want kernel route filtering on all
# interfaces (anti-spoofing measure).
#
# If this variable is not set or is set to the empty value, "No" is assumed.
# In that case, you can still enable route filtering on individual interfaces
# in the /etc/shorewall/interfaces file.

ROUTE_FILTER=No

#
# NAT BEFORE RULES
#
# Shorewall has traditionally processed static NAT rules before port forwarding
# rules. If you would like to reverse the order, set this variable to "No".
#
# If this variable is not set or is set to the empty value, "Yes" is assumed.

NAT_BEFORE_RULES=Yes

# MULTIPORT support
#
# If your kernel includes the multiport match option
# (CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_MULTIPORT), you may enable it's use here. When this
# option is enabled by setting it's value to "Yes" or "yes":
#
#	1) If you list more that 15 ports in a comma-seperated list in
#	   /etc/shorewall/rules, Shorewall will not use the multiport option
#	   but will generate a separate rule for each element of each port
#	   list.
#	2) If you include a port range (<low port>:<high port>) in the
#	   rule, Shorewall will not use the multiport option but will generate
#	   a separate rule for each element of each port list.
#
# See the /etc/shorewall/rules file for additional information on this option.
#
# if this variable is not set or is set to the empty value, "No" is assumed.

MULTIPORT=No

# DNAT IP ADDRESS DETECTION
#
# Normally when Shorewall encounters the following rule:
#
#	DNAT	net	loc:192.168.1.3	tcp	80
#
# it will forward TCP port 80 connections from the net to 192.168.1.3
# REGARDLESS OF THE ORIGINAL DESTINATION ADDRESS. This behavior is
# convenient for two reasons:
#
#	a) If the the network interface has a dynamic IP address, the
#	   firewall configuration will work even when the address
#	   changes.
#
#	b) It saves having to configure the IP address in the rule
#	   while still allowing the firewall to be started before the
#	   internet interface is brought up.
#
# This default behavior can also have a negative effect. If the
# internet interface has more than one IP address then the above
# rule will forward connection requests on all of these addresses;
# that may not be what is desired.
#
# By setting DETECT_DNAT_IPADDRS=Yes, rules such as the above will apply
# only if the original destination address is the primary IP address of
# one of the interfaces associated with the source zone. Note that this
# requires all interfaces to the source zone to be up when the firewall
# is [re]started.

DETECT_DNAT_IPADDRS=No

#
# MERGE HOSTS FILE
#
# The traditional behavior of the /etc/shorewall/hosts file has been that
# if that file has ANY entry for a zone then the zone must be defined
# entirely in the hosts file. This is counter-intuitive and has caused
# people some problems.
#
# By setting MERGE_HOSTS=Yes, a more intuitive behavior of the hosts file
# is enabled. With MERGE_HOSTS=Yes, the zone contents in the hosts file
# are added to the contents described in the /etc/shorewall/interfaces file.
#
# Example: Suppose that we have the following interfaces and hosts files:
#
# Interfaces:
#
#	net	eth0
#	loc	eth1
#	-	ppp+
#
# Hosts:
#
#	loc	ppp+:192.168.1.0/24
#	wrk	ppp+:!192.168.1.0/24
#
# With MERGE_HOSTS=No, the contents of the 'loc' zone would be just
# ppp+:192.168.1.0/24. With MERGE_HOSTS=Yes, the contents would be
# ppp+:192.168.1.0 and eth1:0.0.0.0/0
#
# If this variable is not set or is set to the empty value, "No" is assumed.

MERGE_HOSTS=Yes

#
# MUTEX TIMEOUT
#
# The value of this variable determines the number of seconds that programs
# will wait for exclusive access to the Shorewall lock file. After the number
# of seconds corresponding to the value of this variable, programs will assume
# that the last program to hold the lock died without releasing the lock.
#
# If not set or set to the empty value, a value of 60 (60 seconds) is assumed.
#
# An appropriate value for this parameter would be twice the length of time
# that it takes your firewall system to process a "shorewall restart" command.

MUTEX_TIMEOUT=60

#
# LOGGING 'New not SYN' rejects
#
# This variable only has an effect when NEWNOTSYN=No (see below).
#
# When a TCP packet that does not have the SYN flag set and the ACK and RST
# flags clear then unless the packet is part of an established connection,
# it will be rejected by the firewall. If you want these rejects logged,
# then set LOGNEWNOTSYN to the syslog log level at which you want them logged.
#
# Example: LOGNEWNOTSYN=debug

LOGNEWNOTSYN=

#
# Forward "Ping"
#
# If FORWARDPING is set to "Yes" then Echo Request ("Ping") packets are
# forwarded by the firewall.

FORWARDPING=Yes

#
# NEWNOTSYN
#
# If this variable is set to "No" or "no", then When a TCP packet that does
# not have the SYN flag set and the ACK and RST flags clear then unless the
# packet is part of an established connection, it will be dropped by the
# firewall
#
# If this variable is set to "Yes" or "yes" then such packets will not be
# dropped but will pass through the normal rule processing.
#
# Users with a High-availability setup with two firewall's and one acting
# as a backup should set NEWNOTSYN=Yes. Users with asymmetric routing may
# also need to select NEWNOTSYN=Yes.

NEWNOTSYN=No

#
# MAC List Disposition
#
# This variable determines the disposition of connection requests arriving
# on interfaces that have the 'maclist' option and that are from a device
# that is not listed for that interface in /etc/shorewall/maclist. Valid
# values are ACCEPT, DROP and REJECT. If not specified or specified as
# empty (MACLIST_DISPOSITION="") then REJECT is assumed

MACLIST_DISPOSITION=REJECT

#
# MAC List Log Level
#
# Specifies the logging level for connection requests that fail MAC
# verification. If set to the empty value (MACLIST_LOG_LEVEL="") then
# such connection requests will not be logged.
#

MACLIST_LOG_LEVEL=info

#
# TCP FLAGS Disposition
#
# This variable determins the disposition of packets having an invalid
# combination of TCP flags that are received on interfaces having the
# 'tcpflags' option specified in /etc/shorewall/interfaces. If not specified
# or specified as empty (TCP_FLAGS_DISPOSITION="") then DROP is assumed.

TCP_FLAGS_DISPOSITION=DROP

#
# TCP FLAGS Log Level
#
# Specifies the logging level for packets that fail TCP Flags
# verification. If set to the empty value (TCP_FLAGS_LOG_LEVEL="") then
# such packets will not be logged.
#

TCP_FLAGS_LOG_LEVEL=info

#LAST LINE -- DO NOT REMOVE
#
# Shorewall 1.3 /etc/shorewall/zones
#
# This file determines your network zones. Columns are:
#
#	ZONE		Short name of the zone
#	DISPLAY		Display name of the zone
#	COMMENTS	Comments about the zone
#
#ZONE	DISPLAY		COMMENTS
fw      Net.
net	Net		Internet
all     all
#LAST LINE - ADD YOUR ENTRIES ABOVE THIS ONE - DO NOT REMOVE