[Fwd: Re: perdo]

Si company, això que dius és cert, convé llegir més els manuals. Tanmateix
una de les regles bàsiques de la "netiquette" [1] diu:

- Messages and articles should be brief and to the point.  Don't
      wander off-topic, don't ramble and don't send mail or post
      messages solely to point out other people's errors in typing or
spelling.  These, more than any other behavior, mark you
      as an immature beginner.
      (...) Spelling mistakes tend to be the rule
      rather than the exception. Questioning someone else's spelling is
not good netiquette, and not necessary unless it occurs in a
critical place, like a possibly mis-spelt URL"

[1] http://www.albury.net.au/new-users/netiquet.htm
 i també http://www.albury.net.au/new-users/rfc1855.txt

I a més cal ser coherent: No es poden airejar els errors dels altres
cometent-ne uns de semblants.

O.

"Albert Oliver Serra" <xxxxxxx> ha escrit:

> Hola a tothom!!!
>
> Jo també he fet una petita cerca per la xarxa i he trobat aquest parell
de paràgrafs que m'han semblat interessants:

> [1] «Consider using Reference sources (Computer Manuals, Newspapers,
help files) before posting a question.  Asking a Newsgroup where answers
are readily available elsewhere generates grumpy "RTFM" (read the fine
manual - although a more vulgar meaning of the word beginning with "f"
is usually implied) messages.»

> [2] «There is an ancient and hallowed tradition: if you get a reply that
reads "RTFM", the person who sent it thinks you should have Read The
Fucking Manual. He or she is almost certainly right. Go read it. [...]
> You shouldn't be offended by this; by hacker standards, your respondent
is showing you a rough kind of respect simply by not ignoring you. You
should instead be thankful for this grandmotherly kindness.»

> Crec que és important entendre l'últim paràgraf on et
> fa entendre que el fet de rebre una resposta RTFM no és una cosa que
t'ha d'ofendre, sinó que ben al contrari és tot un detall de part de la
persona qui contesta.