Re: Official CDROM images

I have been getting a lot of read through cdimage.debian.org, etc.  I have
recieved a list of mirros, and have since gotten the images.

When I said I couldn't connect either http or ftp, I didn't mean I got a
password prompt when trying to get the images, I meant I couldn't pull up
http://cdimage.debian.org in either lynx or netscape from multiple shells
around the net, I couldn't read anything, I couldn't connect, the server
was down, so I couldn't even get a mirrors list.  If you look at the
message I went so far as to find information using standard debian
mirrors, do you think that I wouldn't have looked for cdimage mirrors
given the chance.

I thank everyone who realized the problem and supplied me with mirror
addresses, it was a life saver, as for the rtfm response when the fm was
down, give me a break.