Help!!! Linux plus IBM!

Hi!!!

I have IBM 386 , 16 MB RAM , and 200 MB HDD.
I have DOS (fat16) partition on HDD...
I want to run linux on ext2 partition...
But I don't know anything about IBM SETUP partition on HDD...
I know that there is a setup-diskette . It runs setup-program that
configure IBM hardware things :)... But I haven`t got such diskette...
:(
I am going to remove DOS-partition ... and replace it with ext2
partition...
I will use LILO boot loader ...
Will I have a problem of some kind if I do this way!!!
I am afraid that I will kill this IBM computer because of my ignorance
:)))
HELP!!!

Any Ideas!!!
Gancho. #;o)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english ... I hope You understand me ... and help
me :)))
THANKS!!!...

begin:vcard
n:Tenev;Gancho
tel;fax:+359 42 600250
tel;work:+359 42 600350
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Vereya Cable;VEREYAnet
adr:;;30 Ruski Str.;Stara Zagora;Stara Zagora;;Bulgaria
version:2.1
email;internet:Gancho.Tenev@mbox.vereya.net
title:System administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1216