Samba Problems

I've had samba working on my network, allowing my nt box to see my unix home directories.  However, I had to reorganize my NT box (server) and ended up reinstalling to free up a hd.  When I did this, I changed the domain from PRI_NT_DOMAIN to WINDOWS.  I changed the appropriate line in the /etc/smb.conf, but I'm unable to connect from winnt.  I get the following error when I try: \\Debian2 is not accessible.  Network path not found.

Does anyone know how to fix this, and/or what it means?  It seems to make no since since debian2 is showing up in the neighorhood network.

Thanks,

chris