Re: Debian hardware vendors

Hello Pann,

Sorry about our website. We're in the process of doing a major revision
of our site.  We've been working on our new site for quite sometime and
it's not finished yet so we're still using the old obsolete version.
Unfortunately, our webmaster took our UniStation section out of the home
page. I'm sure he has his reasons. In the meantime, you can go to
www.KachinaTech.COM/US, although some of these systems are outdated.
Once our new Web site is up, you'll be able to order and configure your
system online. It will be a first class website.

Yes. Providing Debian systems has become our major focus. There are
a lot of development activities going on here around Debian. This is
also why we do not have enough resources to get the new website done
on time. However, we are getting there.

Judith, please let me know if we can help. Although we have well-tested
standard configuration, we can configure your systems to fit your needs
- from headless clustering nodes to multi-headed workstations. You name
it, we can build it.

Thank you for your interest in Kachina Technologies, Inc.

Donna Armijo                      |  Kachina Technologies, Inc.
Sales Manager	                  |  PO Box 9307
Tel: 505-888-5934                 |  Albuquerque, NM 87119-9307
Fax: 505-888-5902                 |  info@KachinaTech.COM
Email: donna@KachinaTech.COM      |  URL: http://www.KachinaTech.COM