Re: desk jet 710C - drivers

On Fri, May 28, 1999 at 09:28:05AM +0200, IS ZG wrote:
> Hi,
>  My name is Margaret. I'm writing from Poland.
> Help me!!!
> My printer Desk Jet 710C doesn't  print in DOS 6.22. I need this.
> Where can I find  these drivers?
>                                          Thank you very much
This list is dedicated to Debian/Linux, not DOS 6.22 :-(.
As far as I know HP 710C is one of the unfamous WinPrinters,
and works only with Windows...
Anyway you can try the
http://www.hp.com/cposupport/cons_softindex/dj710c.html
to look for the drivers, however, there is nothing for DOS.

--
                                Greetings
                                Wojtek Zabolotny

http://www.gnupg.org  - Gnu Privacy Guard - protect your mail & data