Re: pdf: printing multiple pages on a single sheet - how?

On Thu, May 27, 1999 at 09:40:13PM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> On Fri, 28 May 1999, Mark Phillips wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > To reduce the amount of printing I must do, I want to print two A4
> > pages of a pdf document on a single A4 sheet --- or even better, reduce 4
> > A4 pages down so that it can print on a single sheet.
> >
> > Is there any software to do this?
>
> Wakko{jgg}~/work/apt/apt-pkg#apt-cache show mpage
> Package: mpage
> Version: 2.5.1pre-2
> Section: text

I prefere using psnup (from psutils), particularly with psbook (it allows
to print docs as booklets - very convenient). Certainly the doc should be
first converted to ps with pdf2ps or gv.

--
			Wojtek Zabolotny
			wzab@ise.pw.edu.pl

http://www.gnupg.org    Gnu Privacy Guard - protect your mail & data