Re: CD Burner

The FreeStuff Web Ring <fsweb@chebucto.ns.ca> writes:

> I have a Sony 928 CD Burner.  I'm being told by my computer that it has
> 384kb of buffer cache, anyone know why it's saying such a weird number?
> One of my friends has a different burner, but his says he has 512kb
> buffer cache.

Just to add to everybody's whining, I should say that I haven't been
able to get my CDR (Panasonic 7502 SCSI) working for about 6 weeks
now. Yes, Me Too (tm), I have to boot into Windows to burn CDs and
scan. Lucky I don't play games. ;^)

Hoping for a better day, when I'll be able to get rid of those FatXX
partitions,
--
Arcady Genkin
"... without money one gets nothing in this world, not even a certificate