Re: high load but idle CPU

* George Bonser <grep@shorelink.com> [05/26/99 18:59] wrote:
> Do a ps -ax and see how many processes you have stuck in D state ;). Then
> go and get 2.2.9

Yup, that explains it!  I have 5 sxid processes in D state.
Hmmm....could it have something to do with the fact that I installed
arla 5 days ago and sxid is trying to traverse the entire AFS tree? :)
I guess I'll have to wait till the next reboot to clear these D
processes out.  In the meantime, editing sxid.conf is a good idea. :)

Thanks,
    Max

--
The hopeful depend on a world without end
Whatever the hopeless may say