Re: "You have new mail" disappeared

On 21 May 1999, Max wrote:
> What happened to the "You have new mail" prompt on potato?  It now
> says "You have mail" when I log in, regardless of whether it's new
> mail or old mail that I've already ready but just haven't deleted yet.
>
> Max
>
> --
> The hopeful depend on a world without end
> Whatever the hopeless may say
>      Neil Peart, 1985

Not just potato; I found the same thing after I moved to slink from hamm.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux Debian 2.1 (Windows-free zone)
Book Reviews: www.achc.demon.co.uk/bookreviews/

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on..."   - Edward Fitzgerald (Rubaiat of Omar Khayyam)